Hello, Dear Friends.
Welcome to techabytes.com, a place for updates on daily technology, science and futurism.
A community is the best place to meet like-minded people, share your thoughts and explore the World Wide Web.
And it’s our responsibility to keep a fantastic and friendly community for those who want to participate in it in the future.
For those reasons, we’ve implemented some community guidelines to be followed by every guest using this website.
Rules are as follows:
- Spam: Zero tolerance, of course! Spam will be deleted if it comes from a human or a robot. This includes self-promotion. Generally speaking, promoting your projects here will be treated like any other spam.
- Personal attacks: Don’t attack or insult another user. It’s not helpful or friendly in any sense. This includes calling other members trolls.
- Doxxing: Don’t reveal someone else’s personal information.
- Illegal activities: Posting links to illegal downloads, ways to steal services, and any other nefarious activity is not OK here.
- NSFW material: Nope, not allowed. Even images or links that could be considered borderline are not acceptable. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem offensive. This goes for pornographic material, vile language, gore and generally gross stuff.
- Racism, sexism, and other discrimination: Attacking entire classes of people is like attacking a single person: we’ll ban you for it.
- Trolling:” Trolling” is a significant, messy term, but we know what trolls are, and we won’t tolerate it. We will take your comments down if you’re abusing the good conversations. This includes taking a thread off-topic.
- Spreading misinformation: We are not a platform for spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation and will remove posts promoting apparent falsehoods.
- Commenting on someone’s physical appearance, voice, or style: Let’s keep the discussion to the content. It will be removed if you’re writing what you consider a compliment.